REVIEW | Dresslily.com

Hey friends !

I want to show you a new outfit with beautiful rangers boots and earrings from Dresslily

I told you about this e-shop during the last year and I order again from this ! They are selling beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories with low-prices. You can find my last wishlist here


I show you all my outfits on my instagram : @Ludivinelry ! You can check it :)

As usual, you will find the rangers boots and the earrings' links on this blogpost and under the pictures !

Here are the new arrival  and fashionable women dresses ! It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday. 

--

I'm a huge fan of these 
rangers boots  for the last year but each time I wanted to order them they were sold out. This time I found them and I'm so happy with this ! These kind of boots is very trendy for this new season. I did not hesitate a single second. The price was about 25€ so it's perfect !

I love them so much. Quality is just perfect, they are so comfortable ans they fit me very well. I will not part with it, I think, ahah. They can be wear with any style of outfits : a girly look to break the style too childish, a preppy look, a rock look, with jeans, with a skirt, a dress... lace, cotton, linen, velvet, tweed ... everything is possible! That's why I love them so much!


rangers boots from Dresslily
rangers boots from Dresslily



I have ordered these earrings ! I love that kind of jewels ! It makes everything in an outfit. You can wear them with a white shirt, a beautiful pants or skirt and you have a beautiful look ! 

They are not heavy, the quality is very good. The price is about 3€... it's just so good !

beautiful rangers boots and earrings from Dresslily

--



There will be a discount : 

Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD 
Use code"DLAnniversary"  for all order with over 50USD save 6USD
Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 100USD save 12USD


I hope you like Dresslily , products and this blogpost !
Have a nice day !



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

D'AUTRES ARTICLES...